when did you realize you'd never nap again? lol

I used to lay down with my first son when he napped. he is now 19 months and we have a 3 1/2 week old...the only time I get with hubby is when they are both napping, it's also the only time I get any 'me' time, the only time if I need to pay some bills online or clean some of the house without taking away from spending time with them. I just realized today that my days of napping are over, lol. at least for quite some time. gotta love my boys though, wouldn't trade it any day!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• when i was 7 months prego lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I only have 1 son and still nap when he does - he's 2-1/2 and this past weekend he didn't nap either day.. i fear my napping days are over - I have always been a Napper and LOVE it - luckily on the weekends my husband is more than willing to let me if I want to but I can't bring myself to - i'd much rather play with our son.. but I will miss the naps!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• maxsmom---that's EXACTLY how I feel!!!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Just wait until they start school. You will get nap time again.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I still nap. I napped when my older ones were in school until I had my 18 month old and now I nap when he does. I'm due in July and hoping it won't take TOO long to get them on the same schedule so I can nap. My naps are very important - I have an autoimmune disease that causes extreme fatigue and I couldn't survive too many days without them!

Answer by missanc at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• 3-13-86 at 1:52 p.m.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2010