what to do?

So I just found out my fiance has been talking to his ex on facebook. I havent let him know that I know this yet. My question is should I confront him or should I keep an eye on things without letting him know I found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I would tell him you know. Keeping secrets is NO way to start a marriage.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I would mention it as a passing statement. Letting him know you know, however, not making a big deal out of it... which it shouldn't be.
    I talk to my ex on FB, and yes, my DH knows, but.. he knows I would never ever ever cheat on him. We've been through so much together, that I wouldn't throw it all away for another man. Vice versa for my DH. He has a few exes on his FB that he talks to.
    He knows my passwords to all my social sites, and I know his. It's just not a big deal to us.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Depends on how you found out? Are you on his friends list? was it through email?
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 2:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I found out by logging onto his facebook page. He knows I have his info but up till now have had no reason to use it. He has been ac ting funny the last few weeks and I thought I might find something out by looking on there. Wasnt expecting that at all.
    Anonymous

• OMG what a pain in the gut! lol,
    Well well what to say, i dont wanna sound like a scorn bitch or a sucker... If he know u have his password then its probably innocent, some people honestly just catch up... Maybe just wait to see if it goes on.. Then their is the lil devil on my shoulder that says holy shit Im gonna break his fingers... and blow up..
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 2:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Be honest. Don't let it fester up, because your imagination will turn it into something that it may not be. Ask him to be honest with you and why he didn't tell you. It's important that you keep communication open.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010