Have you ever done this? ... dishwasher

Today I got in a fight with my sister on the phone, as soon as I was done on the phone I had to make breakfast and I served the breakfast on the plates from the dishwasher. I just went to clean up the breakfast dishes and realized the dishes in the dishwasher were dirty. I loaded the dishwasher last night, but it wasn't full, so I didn't run it because I only run it full. I was so distracted by the argument with my sister, that I spaced out the dishes were dirty.
I served my family breakfast on dirty dishes. GAH!

I guess what they won't know won't hurt them D:
I will say in my defense, that all of the dishes get rinsed off with soapy water before they go in the dishwasher, so they weren't crusty and nasty.

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 2:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 3 year old likes to wash dishes. Occasionally when its mostly plastic cups and crap I let him. He washes and rinses and puts them in the drainer. After that I normallly wash them when he's not around. Once I didn't get to wash them before hubby poured himself a big old drink out of a "brasen washed cup" I didn't tell him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• hahah no but one time i was at my moms and i put the dishes away not knowing they were all dirty lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have not served on them, but I have started to use a bowl or pour a drink then realize at the last minute that it had not been run..yikes!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• OMG I have done that too I try to get a piece of paper or post it and make a note to my self and family to help me remind myself that the dishes are dirty do not use. until I get a full load then of course you start to wash;)
    Anonymous

• Your family should be fine, don't even fret about it. Just keep this one to yourself. Like you said "What they don't know won't hurt them."
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2010