Help

me and my dh have been having problems but we are working on us and trying to make it work, but my dh's sister's boyfriend knows we have been argueing and he text me all the time he tells me he likes me and just calls and text all the time i dont know what to do if my dh found out he will probably be mad at me for not telling him but if i tell him then they wont be friends no more and i will probably have his whole family mad at me i have no feelings for him at all im just his friend but he really likes me and wont quit talking to me he wants me what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• You tell the guy to stop calling and texting. You tell him if he doesn't stop, then you are going to tell your husband. If he calls or texts again after you tell him that, then you tell your husband. You tell both of them that your marriage is more valuable than is their friendship. Then you let them decide what to do about it. You will have done the right thing, and the rest will be up to them. You can't be the decider in their mess because your major concern has to be for your marriage and the good of your family. The guy should not be contacting a married woman, telling her he likes her, no matter if he knows there is trouble or not. She is still a married woman, and she should be leaving her alone. So tell him to stop it. If he doesn't, then tell your husband what he is doing!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• quit responding and tell him to cut it out. if you're friends with the sister you should probably let her in on the fact that he's trying to play her too. stop acting like a foolish teenager and work on your marriage - quit with the games that you already know aren't right.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Quit responding to him.
    Yes you need to tell DH's sister that her boyfriend is a douche. That he's flirting with you and sharing his feelings with you when he's dating her. Yes you need to tell your DH, because if it were to come out another way he'd probably leave you. Be honest with everyone right now before someone else gets word of it. You need to come clean that he's doing something wrong and that you're not having any part of it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2010