Black Panthers declare war on the Tea Party? Seriously?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20100524/bs_prweb/prweb4040824_2

“With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!” Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. Convention Convener and "BLACK PANTHER" Party Chairman

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• There are a few reasons why being against what our government is becoming (and no its not because Obama is black, its because he is a socialist) that people would want to buy guns.
    1. Because we fear that our right to buy guns will be taken away, why would this be bad, and what is the reason that this is in our constitution? So that if the government turns the wrong direction the people have the right to revolt, and the government is not supposed to be allowed to be the only ones with guns. Our founding fathers new freedom wouldnt last forever, they knew that there would come a time that we would have to fight for it again.

2. Because it is our right, and we deserve to be able to protect ourselves. I believe that if our government does take away too many of our freedoms we need to revolt, peacfully as long as possible, I dont condone violence, but if it comes to that it has to be done for our children.
    Anonymous

• Good Lord! Are they feeling attention deficit? What an overreaction by a group that has nothing to do with the TEA party movement.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• oh sweet jesus. But it's all good. They can say WHATEVER they want.....they cant BE racist ......right? That story a few days ago about the girl being kicked out of prom for her dress someone on the news site made a point....If 17 AA girls get kicked out due to DRESS CODE VIOLATIONS its racist. If 17 WHITE girls do, it's all good. WTH?? I am so sick of this crap. I swear the ones perpetuating racism are the ones that scream the loudest about it!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• well crap...I am the OP....not sure how I got to be anon..sorry everyone. No wonder I couldnt find the dang question again.LOL
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• And why is it white people shouldn't fear blacks?
    Anonymous

• Certain TEA party (the loons) sort of invited other loons to comment on them.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• "With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites"

Does anyone else think that statement right there says a ton?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Mama, could that be because white male rednecks are more likely to acquire them legally than black male inner city thugs? There is also that many people believe Obama and his ilk will be doing everything in their power to change gun laws and restrict ownership so many are buying them before that happens. Nothing to do with race. This right here is why racism is as bad as it is. I know I grew up up side by side with black people. Had black friends and black boyfriends. I think most people are sick and tired of this behavior and that is the majority of racism now, people just sick of it being a crutch for those who want and want.

Anonymous

• The Tea Parties acted ridiculous, now they have company! lol

Didn't they WANT a bloody revolution?? LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• While I've seen Black, Hispanic and Asian Tea Party goers, I have yet to see a White, Hispanic or Asian, Black Panther member.

Who is racist here?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2010