What is the #1 Most Favorite Toy that your Toddler Loved the Most?

My DS Most Favorite ever is the Little People School Bus Ride-On. He got it when he was 1 and he's 3 1/2 now & has played with that Bus everyday since. He pushes that bus around like crazy every day. He must have logged over 1000 miles so far with that bus. What is/was your childs #1 favorite toy of all time???

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is a really huge fan of cars, trains, busses, and big trucks. He plays a lot with his toy cars, train engine, and tonka dump truck. Out of all the toys those are the ones he plays with the most. We thought that he would be into music, since he really was into that when he was just coming into his toddler years. However, he switched really quick. He'll go around with his cars going "Vrooooooom", "Honk Honk". It's soo cute!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• For my son, when he was a toddler..he loved balls.He would play with a ball over any toy,any time,any kind,lol. He was a ball fanatic.One christmas, I bought him like 20 different balls, he was thrilled,lol.
    My daughter..who is 15 months right now is obsessed with pens.It's not a toy but thats her favorite thing. I try to hide them,thinking out of sight, out of mind but she will walk around looking in high places for a pen and she repeats "pen, pen,pen" over and over and is not satisfied till she has one in her little hands and writing on something,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My kids were like the PP. I don't really remember them playing with toys. My son also loved balls, my daughter dolls I guess. Not one toy that they absolutely loved though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010