my husbands afraid...(sex)

that if he goes down on me my water will break all over his face. but we still have sex all the time so apparently he's not afraid of my water breaking all over his lower half. he stopped going down on me when i hit my second trimester and i couldn't figure out why then last night he says he can't wait for the baby to be out so he can start doing it again without worrying about my water breaking. has anyone heard of this? i'm not at risk at all for premature labor, i'm 8 months and we still have crazy sex but water breaking because of oral?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol I would tell him he had to get my love box wett before he could stick it. : ) Besides what r the chances, Really?
    Anonymous

• Maybe he thinks he'll drown!!! lol just kidding, if he was scared of that why didn't he wait till the last month? Men are so weird. No regular sex con jump start labor, if you are all ready to start labor anyway
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• my hubby and i could only go down on each other because my cervix was at 3 cenitimeters from 4 months on. so doc said no sex no lifting stay off feet. so we were trying hard to follow the rules but still wanted to have fun with each other.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• knagsmom... if you werent suppose to have sex, you werent suppose to have an orgasm so you are lucky you didnt go into preterm labor!!

OP... i have never heard of this fear before, or even thought about it, but it makes total sense!! I wouldnt want someone's water to break in my face and although the chance is like way small, it COULD happen! And if it does, it'll probably wreck him going down on you forever so maybe it is smarter to just wait!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010