Are we getting way to personal????

Some ladies are crossing the lines of sexual intimacy by informing all what goes on behind closed doors, isn't it a little too much info sometimes?? I am by no means any type of prude, but I rather not display my sexual intimacies on the net with explicit details, how about you?

Asked by older at 3:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I agree with you. What happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I would never but some people aren't worried about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• then don't, but you can't stop others from doing so....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I am quite liberal, ---but there are some things I'm not telling anybody.... HA !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 3:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Then don't display your sexual habits on the net then. You don't have to read them either.
    Those women clearly feel no shame in what they say on here and that's perfectly fine. It's just the same if you were to talk about something they didn't think was appropriate. You have the right to speak of it as long as you follow CM guidelines, just as much as they do. You don't have to read it, respond to it, or even agree with it. Just don't pay any mind to what you don't like on here. It's that simple.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Virtual world does that. Sometimes I read things and think its some young kid just looking to see what responses they get...
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 3:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• peanuts, I would never even try, this is just an observation.

Answer by older at 3:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Maybe some people feel comfortable bc its a virtual world...I have no idea. I personally don't do it.
    Anonymous

• I do think there are too many posts that are disgusting and only to get attention, get a reaction. TMI is a response in that case. I am not a prude but sometimes i suspect the posts are made by someone in a funny farm.....know what I mean???
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i think you are right ..

There should be a limit.... in each case.. if you will discuss each and everything then other will take it any other ways :...So limit is limit
    CMIt

Answer by CMIt at 3:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010