my husband cheated on me and i need help on what to do on trusting him again?

well back in nov my husband cheated on me and i found out more about her in dec he had said that he will not cheat on me again..well about a month ago i had a feeling that he was doing somthing wrg.. i look though he phone and found gurl numbers and txt message wit his pic and saying i miss u ... i was very upset knw i have this thing to were i am always thiking he is cheating on me...what do i do to have trust in him again..what do i need him to do so tht i can trust him again and get these thoughts out of my head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think you can trust him. His actions do not indicate that he's changed. I'm sorry.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Sounds like he's not trustworthy, and you're clinging on to a marriage that is set to fail. Cut him loose now and get on with your life.
    Anonymous

• I know you're going to get some answers here that you may not necessarily want to hear but the reality is that we are not in your shoes, we do not know what you've gone through, you only know what you have been through. You first need to figure out if this marriage is worth saving TO YOU not any of us, if the answer is yes then you both need help. I've been there, done that, I struggle just like you and it's been about 3 years, but we got helped and we are happy we did, it let some light to some issue on our marriage that we just kept tucking away in a closet. Good luck to you, wish you the best!
    Anonymous

• If you are ever going to have a good marriage again you are going to have to forgive..completely...and forget...completely. I would never be able to know that someone I love so much is able to cheat on me! I could forgive a mistake but I would never be able to look at him the same way. I wouldn't stay with him. I also think it shows his true self that not only did he cheat on you but he did it multiple times AND lied to you about it..went behind your back and tried to keep it a secret from you. Why would you want to be with someone like that?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• how can u trust him if he hasn't stopped cheating??? it's not going to happen... he's a cheater... move on...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• How can you trust a man that has continued to lie to you about being with other women? How can you trust a man that is still cheating on you?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2010