twin mattress?

i'm looking to buy a twin mattress...preferably the cheapest one possible...where can i go to find this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• You can see if you can buy one off of someone.
    Most department stores don't sell twin mattresses anymore, but you could try your local mattress liquidator. Or mattress warehouse. Don't go to a name brand store, because they jack of the price to hold the name. So go to a liquidator or a warehouse mattress store for low prices.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Furniture store. Last year I bought 2 for $89 each, and just last week I went to another and got one for $99. You're not going to find brand-new for much less than that. These weren't big chain stores, they were local "mom & pop" type furniture stores. I wouldn't recommend anything else, especially not a used one. But be careful, there are twin mattresses that can cost hundreds, but you can get good ones for low prices too - the stores I went to had a wide range and we've been very happy with what we've bought (they've all been for our kids).
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies...i wasn't wanting to spend more than 100, since i have to get a bed, bedding and curtains..lol
    Anonymous