What's one thing no one knows about you?

Or at least no one IRL. Answer anon if you want. It can be anything, something tiny or something huge.

For me, no one IRL knows that I AM ticklish. I was tickled so much as a child and in school that I just learned how to control my reaction lol. Now, it takes me being in a very specific mood to not be able to keep myself from reacting lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm pretty sure DH knows EVERYTHING, but there is one thing only he knows, and no one else...I have a 3rd nipple. No joke! It's not real noticeable. It's on my right rib cage and at a distance looks like a birth mark. It's not the full aureole, just the actual nipple. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I don't have anything anymore! I recently told my husband that I had a one night affair with my ex-boyfriend trying to get back at him for hurting me. And regret it the second it started. He already hated my ex because my family wouldn't let him go after I found my hubby until they knew we were going to be together forever. I was 16 when I got married.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• I honestly don't think there is one thing that at least someone IRL doesn't know about me - I seriously can't think of one.. hmmm...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My DH knows everthing about me but he knows secrets that the rest of the world doesn't
    Anonymous

• I can't believe I just confessed that! Now I'm embarrassed! hahahaha....
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Everyone is not ticklish. I'm ridiculously so, though!
    I really don't think that there is ANYTHING that NO ONE knows. Maybe I never thought to tell my hubby this: I've always pretended during quiet boring times (Drs office, standing in line, etc.) that I was singing and/or dancing in front of the people waiting, or a large audience. Ok, now that I've written it, it seems a bit odd. Alright, VERY odd. I can't even believe I'm not pressing anonymous...
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Everyone is ticklish
    Anonymous