Do you believe the internet is a reliable source for information?

Or do you think most of it is just opinionated, blogging crap?

I think if you go to a legitiment site where there are experts actually providing the info, it's reliable. Like when I'm trying to look for certain information I usually search for it on Google Scholar because they have reliable sources, and not just someone's blog about it.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you go to a legit site it can be. but theres tons of sites where its just peoples opinions.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think that most places are pretty flaky. Even Wikipedia is a bit crap since people can change what's written there. But I do believe that there are some legitimate sites out there. They're just becoming less easy to find.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i think you need to consider the source, just like you would a book, a magazine, and even a scientific journal.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010