potty traning

ok so my daughter is 28 months old she started potty traning her self a few months ago and about 2 weeks ago we ran out of pull ups so i put regular underwear on her well after 1 day we were down to 2 accidents a day. she has had no peepee acidents at all not during nap time or night time or anything in 6 days but still keeps pooping in her pants .she will tell us when she needs to go when she wants to but isnt always telling us. what do i do to get her to go on the potty?

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 4:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• same situation with us. my son will tell us when he has to poop but never wants to poop in the potty. He's had 2 poop acccidents and both times I stepped on it (done in dark hallway). I'm laughing now but at the time..nooo way lol. Only advice I've been told is to stalk the child. if they tell you they have to go or you see signs they have to go, rush them to the potty. sorry if not helpful! I'm keeping an eye on your post :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• ive been trying that and making her sit and try like ever 45 min . i am also 5 days away from having a c section so its kinda hard to fallow her around and i wont b here alot next week.
    MammaBanjo

Answer by MammaBanjo at 4:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• oh bless your heart! I hope you get some answers! are you in any of the potty training support groups? you might find some q&a in them
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010