TTC! please read

Me and my fianca for the past 3-4 weeks have been leaving it inside trying to conceive another child, i had the iud and we been doing it since i have had it out which is 3-4 weeks, i get such bad cramps in my stomache and lower pelvic area, but when i take test its negatives.. also i have felt so sick to my stomache and heavy breasts. With our first child i had all the symptons and took the test and was pregnant ...am i crazy or is this a sign of pregnancy? please respond if you have anything you know or think thanks so much! (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes it is just in our minds. I had pregnancy symptoms before and always tested negative. I think because I wanted so bad I somehow started having all the symptoms you mentioned. I know it is hard, but try to relax. I am going to start trying in a few weeks and I don't want to get to crazy about it. Good luck!!
    Anonymous