TTC Please read

Me and my fianca for the past 3-4 weeks have been leaving it inside trying to conceive another child, i had the iud and we been doing it since i have had it out which is 3-4 weeks, i get such bad cramps in my stomache and lower pelvic area, but when i take test its negatives.. also i have felt so sick to my stomache and heavy breasts. With our first child i had all the symptons and took the test and was pregnant ...am i crazy or is this a sign of pregnancy? please respond if you have anything you know or think thanks so much! (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• probably hormonal changes from the IUD, maybe something else, maybe pregnancy. But I never had cramps when I was pregnant, not bad ones at least, i had them very mild, and my breasts didnt get heavy until mid pregnancy. all of which could just be your body adjusting to life without IUD

Maybe you should see your OBGYN
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If you took the test too early, you may need to take another one.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Most likely it's hormonal changes from the IUD.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and start charting.

Charting eliminates SO MANY of the "what ifs" in TTC and makes getting pregnancy SO much faster.
    Anonymous