skin tag or wart?

ok I know skin tags are common in pregnancy so I haven't freaked totally yet..lol but anyway last month noticed what looks like skin tags on my vajaj.. I had the doctor look at it and she said we will just have to watch them... If she thought they were warts wouldn't she have told me that so I wouldn't have sex?

I feel so nasty thinking they are warts I have been with the same man for 10 years and only 1 other man b4 him EVER which was with a condom... so they would have most likly came from my hubby which brings up another questions of could he have given them to me 10 years ago and just know showing up or could it be the worst? I have never doubted him b4 though so it would be hard to think that, he is just not that kinda guy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should press your doctor more about finding out what it is!
    Anonymous

• Once a person gets genital warts, they will always have the virus that causes them. He could have very well contracted them before he knew you, they could have been lying dorment all these years and only recently had an outbreak. Maybe even small enough that he has never known he has had them. Some people get them, get them treated (or in rare cases, go away on their own) and then never have an outbreak again, others suffer with outbreaks many times throughout the course of their life. Just keep an eye on them and talk to you your Dr.
    Anonymous

• maybe it is a skin tag. i got 2 of them during my pregnancy right between my legs, but like where the panty line is, they were right there and my panties would pull on them. it was so uncomfortable so i got them removed like a month ago. go see a dermatologist, they can help u better than a regular doctor.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2010