what are you and hubby planning on doing this weekend

michelle34231

Asked by michelle34231 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I will be sleepin and eating in between working... HUbby has to work and we will be spending friday night on our weekly date of dinner and movies
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• nothing much lol. I am hoping my mom will come up this weekend I miss her :(
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Nothing fun, we are finalizing a move...a downsize half of my house is in the new place...the other inside the garage at our old place, it sucks! Oh wait I think we may take the kids to the DBacks game on Sunday, yeah that's about it.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Oh, it's going to be great! My parents will get the kids for the weekend and it will be the first 2 days dh and I have alone since 2007! I'm really excited! He's taking me somewhere, but I don't where yet.. He wants to surprise me!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Likely nothing, but considering the water park if the weather cooperates!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• going out to eat at Outback on Sunday

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Going out to eat and to the zoo to celebrate my son's birthday. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• well, we'll do our usual saturday morning garage sale shopping until 10 or 11 when it gets too hot and we've spent our weekly budget. we'll probably do our other usual stuff like play darts, mario kart, make smoothies, and swim in our little pool. maybe do some stuff around the house. maybe a road trip depending on the cash situation.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My daughter's school is having their annual fun fair on Saturday and this is the first year she's an actual student (almost done with Kindergarten) so she's excited even though we go every year since I went to the same elementary school and they had the fun fair since back when I was a student (in fact my daughter's teacher is the same woman I had for 1st grade, and she remembered me). Then on sunday we have a birthday party and I'm looking forward to the possible drama, it's my aunt's ex-boyfriend's neice's 6th birthday and my aunt is still close to the family so she was invited and so is her ex who will probably bring his pregnant girlfriend who is my cousin's ex-girlfriend (my aun't son broke up with her just before she had an affair with my aunt's boyfriend) so there will probably be some drama and a good fight between my aunt's ex and his brother since her ex's family are all pissed at him for what he did to my aunt.
    Anonymous

• my mom finally has off this friday for the first time in a couple months so me and my SO get a date night to go out and have a few drinks or whatever. we were thinking about going to six flags if its nice out. saturday, we'll take our son swimming or something probably.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2010