What's something cute your kids do?....

Right now my 18 month old twin boys are putting my husbands baseball hats on and trying to "run" squeeling lol
What do your kids do that's funny and makes you smile??? :)

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yesterday my son said his finger hurt and wanted me to give it a kiss. I went to give it a kiss and he started laughing..i said "whats so funny"..he said "my finger had a boogie on it".....i was like "gross you tricked me"..he is starting to become the little jokester..it was cute, funny, and gross all at the same time. He is 5.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Whenever I get home from class, my 3 year old comes running out of the house to give me a hug, then she tells me, "Mama, you're happy to see me!" It always make me laugh. And also her telling me that I'm her best friend is awesome.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• He opens the door and says "After you my dear" (yup the same 5 year old that just told me I told him the dumbest thing he's ever heard.)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My little one is too young yet and my older kids are too old to be cute...lol but I have a friend whose 2 year old son tells her "thank you young lady", when she serves him food or gives him anything...it is quite cute to hear a two year old's voice speaking so maturely.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My son sings the song "butterfly with bullet wings" by smashing pumpkins! he's 9 and has autism

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• When my son wants a kiss, he puckers up his lips with his fingers. Once you kiss him he says "welcome" lol.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Very cute!!!! All of them made me smile :o)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2010