What is with these kids with insanity issues?

Is there something bad in the water? Bad in the breast milk? Why the hell are there so many cases where kids are going completely insane and threatening to kill their families? WHAT THE HELL???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What are you talking about? Do you have a link to go with your rant?
    Anonymous

• its the breastmilk
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think it's all the people who think it's ok to use drugs. You don't know what kind of chemicals your injecting into your body and how it will effect your children and your childrens children.

Anonymous

• 25% of the adult population in the US is mentally ill. Some of these illnesses have a genetic link-

Anonymous

• Nothing new, just now you hear about it a lot more because of 24 hr news.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

•  :27 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 by: shay1130         its the breastmilk

rolling on floor
    Anonymous

• Could be so many things; all the meds we use (fda says they are okay and then we find out they aren't), water, genetic disorders and on it goes. Sad.
    Anonymous

• I bet its DRUGS. Pot, Meth,etc. ANd whatever is going on in the family. Crazy parents have crazy kids...it is part genetics and part how they raise their kids. Unhealthy and abusive parents cause some very bad things.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I know quite a few people who had two loving parents, gave them so much love, attention, things, all that. They were crazy!!! I know a few who have been in institutions for a period of time. Where as I grew up in a single parent household(my mom) and lived in a trailer park and struggled to make ends meet half the time, have NEVER had any other problem than mild depression as a teen. I had a small problem with something along those lines until I grew up and learned from it, but I think that is quite normal. try not to generalize. I think it has to do with the fact that nobody is taking any blame for what they do. Kids get off scott free until a certain age, and the parent gets sued, or charges. That is not right. A parent can have the cops called on them if they hurt their kids feelings(I know nothing would really be done if it wasn't bad but CPS would probably make a visit) It is out of hand!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Okay. I am talking about genetic ....inherited mental illness ....and environmental issues such as heavy drug use among family members. Sure, there are a few cases where the family is a nice normal family and a kd will be totally insane....genetic . But duggie parents can raise druggie kids who go berserk and kill.

I was not discussing you, Delilahsmom. I am not saying someone from a single parent family will go nuts. I was not talking about normal lives. It is NOT all about you..

I am not generalizing. Insanity can be inherited. OR it can be drugs that drive a person to insanity. .... Drugs ARE very bad. Nobody can prove otherwise.
    Anonymous