Misreading a pregnancy test

I was watching tv and a commercial came on for digital pregnancy tests and they claim that 1 in 5 women misread a traditional pregnancy test. I actually was astounded by this as the instructions are really clear. I understand that there are faulty tests and they shouldn't be counted, but have you ever misread a preggo test???

reflect1light

Asked by reflect1light at 5:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont get that either, I'd like to meet the bimbo that cant figure out how to read the pregnancy test.

If you cant figure it out, maybe you shouldn't be having children!
    Anonymous

• Nope, never happened to me. Pregnancy tests are very easy to read, lol
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Nope, always been able to read them just fine.
    Anonymous

• sometimes the line aren't clear and you can misread it because of that. but I don't know any other reason you can misread one of test unless your drunk or you have double vision and see two line instead of one
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• plus or minus sign... one line or two... if you can't figure that out you probably can't read pregnant or not pregnant...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• not bad, here are 6 and there are no 1 among us :D
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• The only problem I ever had was that I bought a cheap one at first. I really didn't think I could possibly be pregnant and just bought the least expensive one. I couldn't see the line very well, it was really faint.
    Anonymous

• Well I can see if it is very early and the line if really faint or if you wait too long and get an evaporation line then you could be misreading it, but if you read the directions then it should be pretty clear. I can believe that on average 1 in 5 women do not read the directions and/or get very faint lines they don't believe.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2010