if you were out shopping and was in the dressing room and found a wallet containing 2 twenty dollar bills and a 1o dollar bill what would you do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have found wallets before.  I look through them for ID and then I contact the owner and return them (complete with any cash that is inside). 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• honestly my ass would have taken the money and left the wallet!
    Anonymous

• Considering I've been in the situation where that $41 was all I had to for groceries, I would've checked the ID and taken it to lost and found.
    Anonymous

• I would have looked for a number to call. If I couldnt find a number, I would look for the address and mail it back. With everything still in it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If there is an i.d in in I would take it to the front and have them call the person over the intercome or just put it in the lost and found.
    Try to find some way to return it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• IF there was an ID I would try to contact the people - take it to the address or what have you. If not, ask for a manager at the store and give it to them. I dont' trust employees at most places (sorry if you're an employee at a place with a dressing room). And they usually have a safe to keep stuff like that in case the person who lost it comes back looking. And, most of the time if no one comes back for it, according to the good samaritan rules at most places, you'll end up with the money in the end.

Anonymous

• I would take the money out and take it to lost and found.
    Anonymous

• Check the license and either drop it off or mail it back. I can't imagine taking the money. Karma can be a b*tch and I don't need of that.
    Anonymous

• If there was and ID I would return the item, and money. If the money was just sitting out without a wallet, I would take the money.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Return it.. Karma is a b**** lol
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010