seriously, moms does your 3 year old know what you and daddy are doing in bed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep. Because we co-sleep in two different rooms! lol... The only thing we do in bed is sleep. Dh and my oldest in one room - Me & the 3yo in another...

My question is how the hell did I end up pregnant? lol Damn couch!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• How would a 3 yr old know what mommy and daddy were doing other than sleeping?
    Anonymous

• My two year old has walked in on us before, but we're always covered, so we tell her we are wrestling! LOL So no, she doesn't know what we are doing, she thinks we are playing.
    Anonymous

• um really i'm interested in why you're asking such a thing...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• As far as sex - no way. My kids are 5 and 4, they have no idea what sex is and there is no reason for them to know at their age. Luckily they've never walked in on us having sex but if they did we'd say we were wrestling since my SO and I do actually wrestle/play fight in our room and the living room and the kids have seen us do that plenty of times.
    Anonymous

• DS thinks SO is just tickling me. but apparently, he's seen a few moves (i didnt even know!) that we did. i found out b/c he was trying to do it to my little sister (same age as him).. but we told him that it was for adults only...

but then again- he'll probably know about sex and all that when he's 7. he already knows how babies are made, who "makes" them (in a mommy/girl's tummy) and that babies are ONLY for when you are married.

DS is 4.
    Anonymous

• No my 3yr old does not know and a 3yr old shouldnt know. do the deed when they are asleep and lock the bedroom door their is no need for walk-ins tell this day my daughter has not walked in on us or has seen us doing anything sexual and we are very sexual so we are very proud of ourselfs for not letting mistakes like walk-ins happen...
    Anonymous