what would you do?

My mom called me today asking me to come get my little sister because they got into a fist fight. The reason the food was too hot to put up and it went from there. then she tells me i should not incuredge this for her to wont to leave. now she said wate till my dad gets home and let him make the choise. ther is more but this should help for now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with gdiamante.
    A fist fight indicates that they were just having an all out boxing match, no matter who threw the first punch. Just not something a parent gets into with a minor - I'm going to assume your sister is since she lives at home, and dad is going to be the ultimate referee.
    I would hang up next time your mom attempts to drag you into something like this. You weren't even there... what does she want you to do? Put your life on hold so you can play parent in your household and hers??
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't get in the middle of it. Your mom needs to be a PARENT. Fist fight? Between mom and sister?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i tryed not to but got pulled in it mom and daughter its been like that for as long as i can rember very short temper
    Anonymous

• You don't have to be pulled in. Refuse to go over there. Tell mom she needs to grow the hell up and care for her own child. Then hang up.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• ....The food was too hot to put up? What does that even mean?
    Anonymous

• she is a pill poper and she just wotnts me to come get her she does not wont her she said it was the worst thing she ever did by adopting us
    Anonymous

• Then.. why are you even associating with a woman like that?
    I think adopting a child is an even more personal thing to do, because you go OUT of your way to find and adopt a child into your home and love them. Call CPS or start the process of adopting your sister yourself.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• they siad they can not because she is 7 monthe from being 18 so they could do nothing about it ive also called and told them every thing with my land line so they heard every thing and stil said the can do nothing because the age
    Anonymous

• Honest, I see nothing for you but to refuse to be dragged into it or to adopt your sister.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• well thank you i will stay out of it but if she says come get her ill go and then she will be in my custdy
    Anonymous