blood in between period? TMI sorry

so last day of my period was 11 days ago. when i sat down to pee i have a clear discharge with bright red blood strung through it? im a little concerned since this has never happened to me last time i had sex was right after i got off my period. any advice would be greatly appreciated please and thank you and again sorry for the tmi lol

sami07

Asked by sami07 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Is it a full on period or just some spotting? If it is just some spotting them you may be prego and it could be the baby attacting to the womb. Otherwise si is normal is have 2 periods in one month once in your lifetime.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• It sounds like ovulatory bleeding to me.

Many women experience small amounts of spotting or blood tinges in fertile mucus. The discharge you discribed sounds like fertile mucus so if you are TTC you should be IN BED WITH YOUR DH!!

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• just some spotting and im cramping slightly
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Sounds like you are ovulating.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I would say there's a really good chance you are either ovulating or soon will be. GO BD WITH DH ASAP!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Clear, stretchy fluid that looks almost like raw eggwhite? That's fertile quality fluid. Spotting can happen when you ovulate (you hear of women saying they get their period every two weeks,heavy then light, then heavy again; those women have ovulation bleeding). If you're trying to get pregnant, now's the time to do it. If not, then RUN from the bedroom.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2010