What would you do?

My hubby once in awhile will go into Craiglists personals and answer some of the ads. He never meets them or give away personal info. I know this because I know his email and his craiglist passwords. Happened upon them by chance. He has no idea. I personally think he's joking around with the guys he works with, see what kind of responses he gets. What would you do? Leave it alone? Tell him how I know? I see no harm being done but sometimes, especially when I'm having a bad day, it pisses me off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• If you tell him he'll just change his passwords. I'd just check on it every once in a while. A lot of guys just like playing online and won't follow through.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I'd cut off his computer time!
    Anonymous

• That would be kind of hard as he does this at work. Never gets into computer at home nor does he have internet on his phone.
    Anonymous

• He might have an entire seperate email account that you don't know about. I would do some asking if I were you.
    Anonymous

• um thats really wierd and i would not be okay with that. thats practically cheating, i mean, cmon.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I am assuming that you know his passwords because he gave them to you?

I think it is kind of silly, and does sound like he is probably just joking around... you should either not tell him and keep checking just to make sure...if you are worried about it

or say something like.... you used his email to sign up for something and had to check it and noticed the emails... and ask him about it.... either he will tell you that he is joking or if he actually changes his passwords, then you will know if it is actually a problem or not...

good luck
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I've thought about that, that he may have more than 1 email account. He has 2 actually that he doesn't know I know about. One of them has nothing in it of concern. I don't think I want to tell him but instead just peek in once in awhile. I don't consider it cheating. There is nothing physical going on nor any meetings. Some women do feel that it is and that's ok. But I don't.
    Anonymous

• No he didn't give me his passwords nor emails. I saw the email addresses from a few receipts when he ordered stuff online and once on the cell phone bill when he emailed something to one of the email accounts from his phone. He wasn't using his head obviously! As for the passwords, he uses the same one as his iPod account and I know that one. Ha ha.
    Anonymous

• Thank you all for your answers!
    Anonymous