If you like Tastefully Simple products, have you tried Wildtree?

And how do they compare?

I have been wanting to start with Wildtree, I've talked to the lady and I want to start switching over from one to the other myself because Wildtree is preservative and salt free... But I was just wanting to get some opinions of those who have tried both...

Please spare me your opinions about home businesses or party plans, that's not what this question is about!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have tried both and like them equally. There are items that Tastefully Simple has that I will always buy but I do purchase the majority of my products now from Wildtree. I signed up as a preferred customer so that I receive a discount.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have tried both. My screenname should tell you which I prefer LOL I signed up with Wildtree several years ago because of my sons allergies. I enjoyed the TS products I tried (the margaritas were a hit at parties!), and there are a couple of items I continue to use that are free of additives.

WildtreeMommy

Answer by WildtreeMommy at 2:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2010