What do you think of this?

My daughter and her two friends were around a bomb fire with my daughters dad and his girlfriend. The girlfriend just met these girls, except for my daughter. These girls are twelve years old. My daughters friend was teasing the other two girls and not giving them the graham crackers for the smores. My daughters dads girlfriend kiddingly said , Karen, give the girls the graham crackers, or i will spank your fanny. The girls just looked at her. My daughter was emabarrassed. Do you think this was approriate to say, even though she was kidding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• its called a BON fire, just so you know. lol.
    i dont really see the big deal. how old are they?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You need to lighten up,and its BONfire,not bomb
    Anonymous

• Some lady not their mom threatened to spank one of them over graham crackers? Yes it's inappropriate. Spanking is wrong. Spanking a 12 yr old is ridiculous. Being a control freak over pre-teens trying to have fun tells me she's not good with kids. I would be telling dad to make sure she doesn't touch my child or I'd be showing her what a spanking feels like.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• She said "fanny" ? LOL..I would have been embarressed too.
    Innapropriate...yeah, I think so. Maybe the lady is insecure and was trying to join in on the fun of teasing and it came out wrong? Thats giving her the benefit of the doubt.
    If she was serious about it...well..I'd be giving dad a call and discuss his girlfriends boundaries.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• no I think it was a funny thing to say and it was obviouse that she was kidding.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• she was kidding.get over it .if the girls mom said it instead of the girlfriend would a big deal be made of it?
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2010