Anyone else ?

Get really really bored after putting your little ones to bed? All day long i cant wait for bed time to come so i can get a break and then when she is in bed for about a hour i am bored and wishing she was back up again...am i the only one? I have all my house work done during the day because i do it all first thing in the morning while she is eating her breakfast!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 7:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• fortunatly, mine go to bed between 6-7 and that is wonderful time for me and my hubby to watch a movie and relax!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Sorry, but no...I am too tired at the end of the day to be bored! My son is a handful and although I love him to death, I really look forward to my time alone. Right now I'm playing a computer game at night that is super addicting. Maybe you need to find a nighttime activity or hobby that you really enjoy. Did you have any hobbies before you had you daughter?
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 8:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yes i used to play cpu games..lol world of warcraft and stuff like that with my hubby but it got too expensive so we had to give it up!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• No...I will be starting summer school soon ughh
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• how about just reading? I know if you really get into a series it can take your mind off of things.
    I'm playing Wizard 101 right now. I know totally dorky! but it is so fun. You do have to pay a little though. It's quite affordable for a subscription though.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 9:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• As long as I can read books or do Crossword Puzzles...the really tough ones...I am NEVER bored! And then there is always TV! :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2010