Anyone else ?

Get really really bored after putting your little ones to bed? All day long i cant wait for bed time to come so i can get a break and then when she is in bed for about a hour i am bored and wishing she was back up i the only one? I have all my house work done during the day because i do it all first thing in the morning while she is eating her breakfast!

Asked by mommylisar at 7:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• fortunatly, mine go to bed between 6-7 and that is wonderful time for me and my hubby to watch a movie and relax!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Sorry, but no...I am too tired at the end of the day to be bored! My son is a handful and although I love him to death, I really look forward to my time alone. Right now I'm playing a computer game at night that is super addicting. Maybe you need to find a nighttime activity or hobby that you really enjoy. Did you have any hobbies before you had you daughter?

Answer by moniquinha at 8:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yes i used to play cpu world of warcraft and stuff like that with my hubby but it got too expensive so we had to give it up!

Answer by mommylisar at 8:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• No...I will be starting summer school soon ughh

Answer by lowencope at 8:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• how about just reading? I know if you really get into a series it can take your mind off of things.
    I'm playing Wizard 101 right now. I know totally dorky! but it is so fun. You do have to pay a little though. It's quite affordable for a subscription though.

Answer by moniquinha at 9:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• As long as I can read books or do Crossword Puzzles...the really tough ones...I am NEVER bored! And then there is always TV! :-)

Answer by gertie41 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2010