Does this name sound too old fashioned or too "generic"

Lillian Faith

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's over used. I have heard it alot.
    MrsNewman

Answer by MrsNewman at 7:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think the name Lillian is beautiful, but it has so many nicknames that are rally popular right now. I would not use it for that reason, I was always one of 6-8 Melissa's in my year and it sucked.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• No, in fact it's one of the few I have heard lately that I actually like... Most of these name posts I just skip because I can't be nice about some of the crazy names these moms come up with... This one I may just have to steal!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think its very pretty, however the name Lily is extremely popular and no doubt everyone would call her that.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Well I like the name Lily... but it was SUPER popular when my first daughter was born.... but I thought that name has "calmed" down a bit.... but didnt know lol

also it is my husbands grandmas name...so i thought it would be cute.
    Anonymous

• My son has a Lillian in his class. He is going into the 9th grade. Everyone calls her Lillian, not, Lily. I like it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My daughter's name is Lillie Faith... lol. I love it! It was going to be Lillian, but Lillie is my DH's grandma's name, so we decided on Lillie. And literally, at my daughter's birth, we decided on Faith.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Lillian/ Lily has been insanely popular lately. It honestly seems like every little girl I meet is names Lily (including 2 in my family and 2 of my friends daughters all born in the last 2 years)
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 7:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If you like it, then what does it matter? It sounds good to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I agree with lowencope. It's a beautiful name.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2010