do u think i should get the morning after pill

I had a D&C done a week ago. Had sex lastnight would I have ovulated that fast? Im still spotting from my miscarriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why are you having sex a week after getting a D&C? You haven't even ovulated yet.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Better yet... if you don't want to be pregnant, why are you not using protection?
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You could get it if you want to be extra safe. It took me two months to get pregnant again after my miscarriage and D&C. You probably haven't ovulated but there is still room for the potential.

Ignore the women above me with the attitudes.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If you don't want to be pregnant... yes. Cheaper than abortion. If you ovuiated or not IDK, but i do have a friend who was pregnant again before her first cycle following her D&C was due so it can happen. Not to mention that you are more fertile now than you were before. So it's really up to you. I'm sure the above poster were not trying to be rude. D&C is still a surgery and you should wait until your next cycle before you have sex due to risk of infection. And we all know if you're not trying to get pregnant you should be using some birth control.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Not trying to be rude- it is a legitimate question. A D&C is serious enough and can really wreak havoc on your body... then to turn right around and take the pills?

That is putting A LOT of stress on your body.

It would be far easier to just use some sort of protection.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010