proud of my husband.

Alot of times all we do is complain about our husbands and what they dont do.... but I have to say today I am very proud of him ... He got his teaching certificate to start teaching adult classes at a college.

I met him when he was 20 years old and had no job... and now at 25 he is a college grad who works at a very good law firm, is a notary, and is now going to be a teacher.... and still comes home and wants to spend time with me and the kids !

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 8:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Kudos!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Oh & i forgot the question lol.....

What are you proud of your husband ( or SO, BF) for?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• dancing Yay!

lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Congratulations! I'm proud of my DH for being a great daddy, husband, friend and provider!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My DH passed his insurance exam today! woop!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Good news hon! Now go give him a big hug and kiss and how bout a nice dinner too! :)
    Anonymous

• Yes it it nice to see girls on here not bashing their hubby -- Good for you:)

I am proud of so many things in my DH : He's a Godly man, who loves me and the kids more than I ever thought possible, always lets me know I'm special to him and the one and only. Such a great husband and father.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I'm proud that my Husband is a man of integrity, he's giving, loving, and a great father (to all 3 of our boys that aren't biologically his). He's hardworking, loyal, and always willing to lend a helping hand. I'm proud to call him MY Hubby for so many other reasons. This was a nice post btw, it's refreshing to see positive things, instead of the posts complaining about men...So TY!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I AM VERY proud of my Hubby. I can only complain about 1-2 things here and there. Nothing major though, and I have my faults trust me. : ) Tee hee.

I couldn't be happier with my DH
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• cool.... good for him! i am proud that my hubby works hard at his job and cares about his patients (he's a dr. and no, they're not all a-holes lmao)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2010