what is the most disrespectful thing you have ever seen happen?

my brother in law is 12 years old and he disrespects his mother constantly, i guess it's a teenage thing, but i thought it was double disrespectful that he would do it in front of people, but what he did was basically yell at his mother for not allowing him to go skating with his friends when he already went out the night before. like for real????????

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 8:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My stepdad propositioned my little sister to give him oral sex. He showed her the money and my sister ran out of the house. She stayed with me until college. My mother not dumping that trash right away was the most disrespectful thing I've ever witnessed.
    Anonymous

• My 17 yr old nephew posted that he hates fat chicks on his facebook page. He has friends on there, girls, that are obviously overweight and it had to hurt their feelings.. Maybe I'm too sensitive but he's 17 and should know better....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My Grandma is in a nursing home for people with dementia or Alzheimers. One day when we went to visit her,they had this lame guy come to sing for them and the nurses had some of the residents dancing. there's this one guy that lives there that has NO legs whatsoever,he's has just a torso and he uses a power chair. They kept trying to get him to "dance" and he kept trying to leave politely. 2 nurses grabbed him and put him up on his torso and shook him like he was dancing. He was SO embarrassed in front of us all. I felt so sorry for him with having Alzheimers and no legs and these women are making a fool out of him in my opinion. He was in tears by the end of the song and he skedaddled out of there as fast as that chair could carry him!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Ugh butterflyblue19 that is absolutely heartbreaking. That's just terrible. >:[

My cousin telling his mother to "shut the fuck up before I slap you in the mouth." Heh.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• When I gave some guy his change back at work I work in the parking lots on campus and he tried to give me a twenty and and five dollars it did not add up to change right and his wife said you know how they are they cannot read or do much of anything. I said I hope I can read I am in college here. The woman then mumbled I would never come to a college that let your kind in. I turned to her and said have a wicked awesome day. She mumbled under her breath for me to f myself. I smiled and waved. I wonder what she met by my kind? LOL

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My sister's mouth towards her parents.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My ex peed on me once.
    teamplayer

Answer by teamplayer at 1:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2010