How often do you spend time with your boyfriend?

If you are in a relationship, how often do you see your boyfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I see him everyday (work at the same place) but we don't spend that much time together during the week. We each have a kid and live an hour apart. on the weekend, we spend as much time together as we can.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• once a week
    Anonymous

• I see mine 4-5 days out of the week. Sometimes less, depending on his work schedule. Some days he gets off early, but we don't see each other. Is that normal, or worrisome?
    Anonymous

• Well, I don't have one because I married him almost 12 years ago, but when we were dating, we clicked right away and saw each other at least 3-4 times a week.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have a big butted husband. We go our separate ways when we in the house. Me, to my computer with the kids and him to his video games. We meet in the middle for movies, dinner, or...you kknow. We only spend about an hour or two together on most days. I know you asked about a boyfriend, but that's all i've got is a DH.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Some weeks it's every day and other weeks its 3 times a week. So far this week we've seen each other monday tuesday and today! I can't remember if I saw him sunday, but I know that I saw him Saturday and I saw him thursday of last week so in a weeks time it was at least 5 days and we talk to each other either on the phone or through text if we don't see each other.
    Anonymous

• Whenever my husband is away!

Haha! I am so totally just kidding!

I just started a full time job so I see my husband from 5 pm until we go to bed between 9:30 - 11:00, When we wake up to before he leaves for work at 6:30 am, and all weekend long. We try to spend as much time together as a family, especially now that I'm working and we don't get as much time as we were used to.

When I was a SAHM we were spoiled because he is a teacher so he'd be home by 2:30 on most days and we'd have the whole afternoon together!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010