Clingy?

What kinds of behaviors would you consider clingy? I'm afraid of appearing that way to my boyfriend, so I want to know what I should stop doing or avoid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol calling him (or texting him if that's how you roll) all the time..... getting upset if he doesn't answer the phone.... wanting to spend wayyyy too much time with him and not allowing time for each of you to do you own things..... hmm that's all i can think of now.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• What would you consider way too much time with a person before you are in a serious relationship? Or rather, an engagement or living together setting?
    Anonymous

• Wanting to know who he talked to everyday,who did he look at,calling/texting all day everyday,not giving him time for friends and family.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2010