ULG!!! I am SO PISSED at my not so dear husband..

He is such a fool sometimes it just irritates the hell out of me! We both work M-Th 8-5, and today he got off at two, so he went to pick up DD from day care. So what does the idiot do? Come home and take a 3.5 hour nap! REALLY? I guess he is staying up with the wired kid this evening.

WHY ARE MEN SO DAMN STUPID SOMETIMES?

Ok, you don't really have to answer, at least thanks for letting me vent!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't consider that a nap,thats almost a half night's sleep!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• all of us took a 3 hr nap today. dd still is not awake. oh it felt great.
    Anonymous

• LOL I don't mind if he takes a long nap with her, but really, at 2:30 PM!?!! Like I said, I guess he'll be staying up with her all night!
    Anonymous

• I dont know why they do that either. He is lucky dd didnt keep coming in to wake him up. My kids used to do that to their dad and he would come unglued! Yep, since he is refreshed, he can make dinner and clean it up and put dd to bed. IT SOUNDS GOOD DOESNT IT!!! lol
    Anonymous

• anon 6:05, I missed that part where dd slept with him. Ok, mine was worse. He would go to sleep and leave the kids to play by themselves till I got home from work,,,lol
    Anonymous

• I dont get it. Whats wrong with him taking a nap?
    Anonymous

• I guess I don't see what the big deal is. My husband works hard and if he takes a nap with the kids I'm not about to flip out on him.

I mean calling him an idiot for taking a nap? REALLY?

No wonder so many men shut down in relationships...you when BEAT THEM DOWN for no reason!
    Anonymous

• LOL I quit reading these a long time ago. LOL I don't care that he took a nap, I care that he put DD down for a nap so close to bed time! Point being she'll be up all night and I have to go to work in the morning! :-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Oh, and also, at least I came here to vent and call him an idiot and not to his face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Ya because talking behind his back is MUCH better. That means ya'll can really talk to each other and trust each other.

You exactly right.

***DRIPPING WITH SARCASM****
    Anonymous