OMG... just got a bfp and I have a 6 month old any advice?

So, I was on the pill for breastfeeding women and it is very sensitive if you miss one.... well, I missed one and I just found out I'm pregnant with #3 and although this wasn't planned, I'm quite excited! My first 2 were c/s and I imagine this one will be too. Any advice from those of you who have children so close together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Keep a sense of humor.and try to have patience.and hug and kiss the little guys as much as you can.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• What's "bfp" and "c/s"???
    Anonymous

• bfp - big fat positive
    c/s - c-section
    Anonymous

• well i dont really have any advice but i have a 11 month old and i'm almost 6 months pregnant with number 2 so i'll let you know something when the baby arrives.
    froggiedee

Answer by froggiedee at 9:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Just take some time to get used to it. My nephew was 6 months when my sister found out she was expecting again. She was shocked but now she's excited.

She's due in October. She's going to have her hands VERY full with two babies but she figure it out and get through as will you.
    Anonymous

• I have 2 a year apart. Some days you just count the hours LOL. But you already have 2, so I am not sure I can give advice on having 3 little ones!! Just love them and laugh. Remember they will be big and cranky, just teenager cranky some day.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Sleep while you can! I have 4 close in age and that's all I have to offer!
    Anonymous

• I had 4 born in 5 years. Sleep when they sleep, keep your sense of humor and get a set routine going on.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have a 2 &1yo and our third due in Aug. My first two are 14mos apart. Patience...and coffee lol. You will not get any sleep trust me and neither will I. :( I'm super excited though. 3 girls!
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 10:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have 4 kids - the first 2 are 14 mos apart, so I found out I was pregnant with #2 when my dd was 5 mos old.
    Honestly - it's tough, but I think the pros outweigh the cons. Now they play together, are only a year apart in school, so are somewhat on the same level academic-wise, and like alot of the same things. (they are 5 and 6 now).
    There's a 19 mos difference between #2 and #3, and 3 years between #3 and #4.

I don't know if I was lucky or my kids were just really good - but I never had any jealousy issues that you hear about. None of my kids know what it's like to be an only child, so they all learned to share and 'wait their turn' very early.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 9:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2010