which of these immoral ideas is MORE immoral???

1) Married with young children.... getting paid one million to have sex with someone with the idea of bettering your situation.

2) Single, 17, not yet a legal adult but close..... getting paid one million for your virginity with the idea of bettering your situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not my place to judge others
    Anonymous

• personally i would say #2 is more immoral bc imo the 'customer' is a pervert
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I'd say number 2 and I agree with princess. Its sounds like a creepy pervert behind that idea...not that the guy in #1 isn't either but 17 is a young kid still.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think it's more immoral if you're married because that ALSO involves cheating on a husband and marital vows.
    Anonymous

• It's all dependant on your own personal set of morals
    Anonymous

• Both!! There is nothing good that is going to come out of either option. The money won't make you forget what you did to get it.
    MamaDebi

Answer by MamaDebi at 10:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yes, BOTH! But if I have to chose, I guess #1 is worse because of being married,etc. But, this is a demonstration of how obssessed we are with money; that movie "Indecent Proposal" with Demi Moore and Robert Redford comes to mind. I would rather be poor.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Apples and Oranges. #1 She is immoral #2 He is neither is more than the other.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Neither is really immoral in my opinion! We all do what we have to do to create our future... I don't see how sex is ever really "immoral" or wrong unless you are doing it just to make someone else happy...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I'm voting with SabrinaMBowen on this one. Sex is not immoral in my opinion unless you're hurting somebody. What a fun question!!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 11:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010