Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I write a formal complaint about aco-worker who is herassining me?

Just need to know?


Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Go talk to someone in human resources ASAP. This happened to me and I didn't do anything for too long. It finally got to the point where a manager noticed what was going on and told me that if i didn't go to HR, he would. I did and everything turn out great. I felt embarassed at first but it was the right thing to do. Good luck!!!

    Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

  • you need to go talk to the human resources person at your job and they will give you the proper forms to file a complaint.

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

  • Harassment. Talk to Human Resources. What are they doing?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

  • Yep, human resources. If your company doesn't have on, google it in your state.

    Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

  • Thank you! The person orders me around, curses at me, and is trying to get me fired.And has done so many uncalled things!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2010