What would make you get a divorce?

For me it's Physical abuse or murdered someone / raped! Or committed adultery! / robbery multiple times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm in love with someone else..... that's my reason
    Anonymous

• Physical, emotional, psychological abuse, rape, and false imprisonment. I am divorced, for the previously mentioned reasons.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Abuse, infidelity, treating my boys badly in any way, shape or form..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Obby Dobbie you have a good reason! God Bless you! And ANON 1 That's sad! I feel horrible for your husband!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Cheating, abusive, murder. See ya!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I agree with ML too!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• aww thanks hesmynavyman...... he really needs your sympathy bc after almost 6 years of treating me like a maid/nanny/prostitute he needs someone to feel sorry for him. i tried to stick it out for the kids but i finally realized i need basic human rights such as being allowed out of the house 'unsupervised' and having access to money. maybe you could be his new servant since you like him so much
    Anonymous

• for me it was 5 years of him refusing to quit using drugs. i come home one day when he was supposed to be watching the kids and found dope on the bathroom floor the kid were 3 yrs and 8 months old a the...that ended our marriage with a quickness.
    Anonymous

• Adultery
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I left the first one bc he cheated. Actually I didn't leave as much as he sent me home to momma! I was only 16. The second one was an abusive jerk. The third one ran off with some teenage witch. Now I just don't believe in marriage so no more divorces for me
    Anonymous