Has anyone tried the new NAP NANNY?

I saw this on TV and wanted to try this. It is a cusion and a reclined seat for infants to sleep on, its supposed to be awesome. They retail$129, dont want to pay that unless it works

wood1980

Asked by wood1980 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I saw it and thought it was a great idea but not for that price. Maybe a 10th that price. Heck, I might even go all the way up to $30 for it but that's really it. And I'd have to really be able to justify spending that much on it.
    Anonymous

• A way to waste money.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• sounds like how i used the boppy pillow and those don't cost that much :)
    Anonymous

• I recieved one as a baby shower gift, and although they're great, I wouldn't spend my money on it. I know I won't be able to use it for long, especially when she starts rolling around, and for naps, she'd much rather sleep in her bouncer - where she likes the vibration.. or her swing.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think money is much better spent on a nice reclining swing that holds baby in that same position, but will also swing, plays music, and you can use the swing later in a sitting up position etc. Like the Fisher-Price Cradle Swing which is only $99.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Hi, I'm new here but I definitely kindly disagree. The Nap Nanny has been a total lifesaver for our daughter. She suffers from reflux and allergies and as a result was a horrible sleeper both during the day and at night. We really didn't have the money to risk on getting the Nap Nanny and see if it worked so we wound on spending more money on cheaper alternatives that didn't have near the same effect. When we were spending the night at a friend's house, we let our daughter try out their Nap Nanny and she slept through the night for the first time in her short little life. We were shocked but on our way home we stopped at the store and picked our own up! And no it wasn't just a lucky first try- it has worked every night since. We swear by the thing. I would definitely give it a try if you are struggling like we were! You can't really put a price on sleep : )
    luckiestmommy21

Answer by luckiestmommy21 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2010