I need to make money from home!

does anyone have any ideas as to how?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Start selling on EBAY, I sell anything from used clothing to an old toy in the attic, you would be suprised the money people are willing to pay for the weirdest things
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I work with Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. The company offers great pay, daily pay and benefits. we are a 38 year old NYSE company, on FORBES Top 200 list and have an A+ rating with the BBB.

Depending on your state you may need a license to do this work. for more information go to http://www.newcareeer4me.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• There is TONS of ways :-)
    There are WAH "jobs" and WAH "Businesses". A great site is www.wahm.com/forum there are great lists of both jobs and businesses on there.
    Just some quick differences would be: a Job you will work a set schedule/hours with set pay FOR an employer and would not be required to pay anything. A Business you work for YOU so you have flexibility, greater income(you have to build it though) and you will have a cost to run it.
    I actually have a home business and love what I do!! Hope that helped you out some, let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help in any way :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Direct sales is always a great option! You need to find a company that has a product or products that you love and are passionate about. I've been with Gold Canyon for about 3 years now and it's been a blessing for my family and allowed us to do a lot of extras we couldn't before. I love it because it's flexible and I get paid right away. If you love candles, fine fragrances, it may be worth checking out. Check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus and PM if you'd like more info. Have a great day! ~ Kim
    justkima

Answer by justkima at 8:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hello,

There are many things you could do from home, I make hair bows and that has turned into many different things! I also decorate shirts I have mostly just done little shirts. I also work with a company called Internet CEO Moms its a great team of girls who are always there to help you reach your goals! Good Luck I hope you find something soon!
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 8:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Check out my Blog, I list all ideas and opportunities that I come across out there:

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have a few good ones (all free) listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hello to all! I am teamed up with Dynamic Income Solutions. We build multiple teams and bring in multiple streams of income. Visit our website at http://www.dynamicincomesolutions.com to see what were about if your interested email me directly with any questions you may have. I can also get you started as well. DShellhorn4solutions@gmail.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• hi there are tons of jobs that do not cost to start so just watch out.. if you need help email me.. im a consultant for a job site..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2010