Graco Nautilus

Do you have it? What do you think of it? We bought one last October, but it's in the attic, because we aren't ready to forward face our daughter. I wanted to get a MyRide...but it was just too big for our BMW. My daughter is still rear facing in her Eddie Bauer seat which goes up to 35lbs......so I will probably keep her rear facing until 2.5 maybe a little longer....anyway. I'm interested in getting some feedback from moms who are already using the seat. Thanks.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 6 year old is still harnessed in it, she weighs 54lbs and is TALL and still has plenty of room. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My DD is 3 and 42 lbs (not fat just BIG) and we got her the Nautilus this year. She LOVES it. She's so much more comfortable in it than her old car seat. Not like she could still have used her old car seat but you know. I wasn't ready to put her in a booster, nor was she ready to be in a booster and the Nautilus has been worth every penny. I don't know what more I can say other than it's great!
    Anonymous

• We have both of the kids in them. We got them in October 2008 when they were 3 and 6. Now they're going to be 5 and 8 next month, and they're still comfortable. We have my youngest in his as a 5 point and my oldest in his as a high back booster.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2010