Are you watching toddlers and Tiaras?

Are they for real? Do they really exist such rude and annoying little girls in the world? And the moms are ok with them behaving in that way! And they're torturing them all the time because they must win, it's all so crazy.

shining8250

Asked by shining8250 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I just posted almost the same thing!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• It all comes back to the parents. I would never do that to my children
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• It makes me sick to watch those little girls with all that make up and the clothes. What are there parents thinking
    Anonymous

• I thought about posting about that one little girl! She is a BRAT! Mom just stands there and takes it! Would love to see a special on her when she is 13. Maybe we should call and request one:) LOL
    Anonymous

• I'm watching.. That little girl is 4 and still using a paci.. yuck! Shame on mommy!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Talking about Miss Mackenzie!? LOL Yeah the mom seems to think its stage but I am afraid she is in for a rude awakening when that kid gets older
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My 5 yr old likes to watch this show sometimes with me we have seen it twice but no I would not do this to my kids. the parents are pushing them so much and their worlds are all about these shows. Then the money they spend! I am like OMG
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I don't like the attitudes on some of the girls, but I don't like the attitudes on some of the moms, either.
    Most of the little girls I have seen on these shows seem to really enjoy getting all prettied-up and then showing off to try to win a prize....nothing wrong with that at all. But when they are allowed to go on with their little over-the-top behaviors then I get disgusted watching them.
    I have seen a few girls being forced to practice and get all dolled-up by their moms when they don't really want to and that bothers me a lot. I don't believe in forcing children into doing something they don't want to.
    And the costs of these shows! OMG! It costs more for one fancy dress than it does for the top prize, IF there is a cash prize. Of course, the girls who enjoy it aren't in it for the money.

I have to ask you all.....am I the only one who thinks that the majority of the pageant moms are overweight?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2010