hello question?

ok im 26yrs old and i have been to the ER about 5 times since my baby was born in Jan seems like everything is going on.. I have also been to my doctor and they seem to not know.. I have been dizzy for about 4months now every day almost..They have done so many tests on me.. Blood work,cat scan,ECG,x ray ect... and they said everything looked perfect and gave me some pills to help with the dizzeness and it is not helping at all..What do u think it could be? im trying to work out to lose weight but im so dizzy i cant even work out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you should look into a second opinion from a different doctor?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Jademom i have seen 4differnt doctors
    Anonymous

• Ask your doc to go to PT to see a vestibular specialist... sounds like vertigo maybe??

http://www.vestibular.org/vestibular-disorders/treatment/vestibular-rehab.php

Vestibular rehabilitation therapy (VRT) is a type of physical therapy used to treat vertigo. The goal of treatment is to minimize dizziness, improve balance, and prevent falls by restoring normal function of the vestibular system.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Did they check your ears? Did they give you antibiotic, prednisone and meclyzine? When I have Vertigo, that is what I get. It is because there is fluid built up in my inner ear causing equilibrium issues.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Are you taking diet supplements?
    Anonymous

• no not taking any diet supplements...
    Anonymous

• See a cardiologist. Echocardiogram, EKG, holter monitor - could be arrhythmias.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• have they checked the fluid in your ear?? Have they even checked your ears?? Maybe something is there.
    shell1m

Answer by shell1m at 1:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2010