Have any of you seen "Religulous"?

I just watched it. My cousin told me about it and I have to say the man knew his stuff and pretty much confirmed what I have studied and thought as well. It was amazing to see through open eyes what craziness goes on out there! What did you all think? Go ahead and bash if you want...I won't take it personal lol. You can't change my mind on facts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Saw it awhile ago, loved it!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i liked it! alredy knew half the stuff that was on it
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 11:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• One of the best documentaries I've watched - it is so amazing to me what people believe.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 11:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I keep wanting to watch it - and it just keeps getting pushed back. I know I'll love it, but haven't had the chance to watch it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Ohhh I wanna see! Just book marked it on Netflix, there are some other religious like doc.'s that I already have marked, was hoping it was a "instant" watch since we never send our movies in.. lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• tasha, it's also on google video completely free.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yeah!! I loved it, especially the part when he went to the Bible theme park!

If you enjoyed that, you should check out http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com - make sure you watch the one on the right first, the other is the addendum. Truly mind boggling!! It's broken up into 3 parts, the first section is about religion, the second part is about 9/11, the third part is about the monetary system. It's all good, but the religion part is the best. The first 20 mins or so of the movie is nothing but sound clips and quotes, interesting, but you're not missing anything if you skip it.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I loved it! It was sooo true and its funny that people faced with the truth can't seem to find answers hmmmm
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I am a huge Maher fan but really wasn't impressed with this movie. Too much pick and choose editing. As a cute opinion movie it was OK, for me it rates a zero as a legitamate documentary.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 9:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I liked the documentary. However, I think he generally chose 'fringe' members of religions to speak to... I wish he had debated more seriously with some more 'mainstream' theologians, because it's easy to make those way out in left field look crazy. There are some theologians who could give a better argument than a theme park Jesus or a televangelist...
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2010