Okay, here's a fun & hard one... CHALLENGE!

Using only ONE answer box - Explain your beliefs to us as if we never heard of your religion. "I'm Catholic" or "I'm Jewish" doesn't count... Explain your beliefs about life, death, God and beyond - But use just one block...

Can you do it?
And lets keep the nasty comments about others beliefs to ourselves!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in love all things and all people. Be kind fair and just. Have faith in your self and persevere. Be open and honest but not rude. Above all else take care of the small and old. That much I am sure of now.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• a spiritual connection to the universe, mother nature, the earth and everything that exists in it that can be felt through my body and thought of in my mind. one where i continuously search for the answers to my questions. one where i accept the fact that i have fear, a fear of things that can happen on this earth, a fear of death, a fear of what comes after death, but i try not to be afraid of that fear. curiosity of everything. i am you, you are me, we are one, we are everything, i am my own god, you are your own god. and i dont need to name my feelings and thoughts. it is what it is, and so it is. namaste!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Jesus is the only way to a happy afterlife. God created all. Jesus died for our sins... its symbolic. Baptism saves, its a huge deal-immersion, death of old self, birth of new. Good works aren't enough to save you. There is only one God. LIve according to HIS will, not YOUR will. Just because it feels good doesn't make it right. Don't kill, steal, commit adultery, covet, lust, etc. Honor mom and dad. Homosexuality is a sin. As is incest. Sex before marriage, beastiality, gossip, lying, etc. Blaspheme is unforgivable. You only have one life and that is your chance to know and love God. Love your neighbor as yourself. Hold your fellow Christians accountable. Encourage your fellow Christians. God loves you. Ask for Him and He will be there. Prayer is powerful. Worship God. Pray to Him. Praise Him. Ask Him for help. Trust Him--He will take care of you. :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Be a good person without being a doormate, do onto others without damaging your own life and you will be rewarded by being able to see your dead family and friends in heaven.
    shell1m

Answer by shell1m at 1:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Strive for peace, and love in the world. There is redemption for ourselves and others. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Life - live it to it's fullest and enjoy it while you can.

Death - the end, nothing more.

God and beyond - there is nothing beyond death and there is no god.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Life - it is precious and to be enjoyed.

Death - is inevitable and unknown.

God - very real

Answer by older at 8:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No god, no heaven, no hell, no mystical being in the sky telling me the way to live my life.
    Birth is not a miracle, it's the result of two people having sex and making a baby. All that happens when you die is your body stops working, then you're either burned or buried, there is no "beyond".
    The last time you'll see anyone who dies is in the casket at the funeral.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• We are here to love one another; to embrace all of our differences and celebrate them. We are to find within ourselves the part of us that is full of love and light, so that darkness can be gone forever. We can only achieve this through compassion and love in one another. When we do for our others with love in our hearts, we achieve our ultimate level of compassion and light. We do not need a God to dictate this to us....it is already within us. In death we return to the earth, from which we came. "We are star stuff"-literally. We are comprised of the same stuff the stars are made up of....we ARE the universe, the moon, the sun, the stars....we are all One. What we do to others, we do to ourselves.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Open mind and heart. Connection to the universe and all living things. All in balance or strives to be. Reincarnation, learning and growing.
    Energy and intent are important in all things we do. Magick is all around us. Helping our fellow man is important.
    Understanding that its important to listen to your inner divine and realize that everyone is different. Realizing you may be wrong but thats ok. Being true to yourself is important.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2010