where's did the spark go?

what are some things you do with your so to have fun with little money?
What do u do to make your so notice you? things you wear or say to him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes a country cruise together works better than spending money. I tell him everyday what I want to do to him when we are alone. not a novel but just a "when I get you alone, I'm gonna strip you naked" then I let his imagination take it from there. Other times, I am more graphic. I will get dressed and later tell him what color of undies I am wearing. He has a wonderful mind and I love feeding it. As for getting him to notice me...I just do things for him that he would otherwise have to do...like if I notice that his drink is empty, I will intentionally walk in front of him and take it to fill up so he realizes that I didn't have to but wanted too. My purpose in the relationship is to do anything I can to make him happy and meet his needs. As long as I do that, then my needs will be met too because he isn't worrying about meeting his own needs and can devote that time to meeting mine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• well we are really broke right now so I have had to get clever. one thing we like is surprise picnic lunches with or without kids. like this weekend, SIL is watching our 1 yr old for a couple hours so we can go to a park, have lunch and make out on a blanket, nap, read, just be together. even if its peanut butter and jelly and some chips..its fun.we also have late night, after the kids are in bed, floor picnics, with sexy food we feed to each other. many a food fight has led to some great sex lol. good luck,a nd dont give up.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Im kind of like the first poster. I act super sweet, dont nag, and take care of my hubby like he takes care of me. I fill his drinks, offer him another beer or a soda if I notice he has finished his, refill his coffee. I dress nice, not overly nice, but nice. We dont do a lot together that would be considered romantic or anything though, so Im no help there, but we adore eachother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i put on my "sexy" nightgown lol
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2010