how painful was your miscarriage (Tmi)

i feel like im being stabbed and im having bad cramps and going to the bathroom every 5 secs and when i do i hear a plop and its full of blood its really dark red and hurting so bad when i woke up i was covered in blood what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to the ER!!!!!!
    LeahLuv07

Answer by LeahLuv07 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• when i had mine i was supposed to be 9 weeks and baby only measured 5.... i dunno if that had anything to do with the way i felt, but i didnt have cramps or anything. My gums swelled up and i had diarrhea for some reason, then i had what felt like a normal period for a few weeks.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I would go to the er, mine was alot of bleeding that took about a month to slow down and had really bad cramps but you should still get checked to make sure nothing else is wrong
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I had one at 6w that was just like an extra heavy, crampy period passing lots of clots. I also had one at 12w, that wasn't really physically painful, but I ended up needing a D&C because I was losing a lot of blood and they couldn't get it to stop. If you are soaking a pad in an hour or less you really need to be seen. Depending on how far along you were everything should be able to pass at home, but if it doesn't all pass you could begin to hemmorhage, so if it's really heavy bleeding you should go to the ER.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I had mine at 12 weeks and I thought I was going to die. I was in so much pain I couldn't breathe and was basically screaming with each cramp. I've never gone into labor and delivered vaginally (all 4 of my kids were planned c-sections) but I imagine that's what giving birth feels like.
    I did go to the ER but they did nothing for me. I was there almost 2 hours before I ended up miscarrying in the bathroom of the waiting room while everyone in the waiting room could hear me screaming in pain. And then I sat there another 2 hours before I was seen by a doctor. It was an awful experience.
    Luckily for me once I passed it all in the bathroom I was fine. The cramps went away immediately and everything was fine. A few days later the bleeding stopped and life went on as normal. Needless to say I was terrified when I found out I was pregnant again later that year. I'm now 33 weeks and patiently waiting for July, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2010