Omg lol I am so embarrassed!

I wasn't expecting my bf to come over earlier tonight so I didn't clean my bathroom. The shower curtain was open and I have a huge pile of washcloth I'm there...bad habit lol. And there were tampon applicators in the trash. My bra/undies on the floor and stuff on the counter!! Omg I'm embarrassed. We've only been dating couple months not even lol. This is the first day in so long I haven't straughtend up (we've been showing our house to sell) and of course the one day I don't is when he shows up lol. Good grief! Oh and. I just realized this 5 min ago lol.

Anyone got any embarrassing stories? Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Who cares If he is going to marry you one day he will see all of that and more!
    MaryMary29

Answer by MaryMary29 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• haha, nope you win!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Well if you went # 2 and didn't flush that would be a sight .....oops! He prob thought nothing of it! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• He is one of those that notices the small things eeeek!! Lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lol its fine, you could jokingly bring it up. say something funny to let him know thata it was cleaning day or whatever. I mean heres the thing, he came over unannounced so its not like he can say anything. I have had that happen with boyfriends where i am all scummy and in crap clothes doing something and they stop by...omg awful lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• its you in your natural environment. let him know what he's getting himself into. if he hasnt bolted for the door yet then he could be a keeper. besides what normal person doesnt have gross stuff in their trash from time to time? laundry in a pile in some random place? dirty clothes on the floor? get a grip!
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 2:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• WE are selling OUR house? R U married?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, one if the first times i EVER slept with DH...i started my period.. LIKE 5 DAYS EARLY! Everyhting was wonderful, all the bumping & grinding..then he slowed down & got weird. I said "whats wrong, everything OK" " Uhhh....i think you started your period" sure enough, there was blood everywhere. Extremely embarrasing! He obviously got over that LOL! Now we're married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• OP here: idk if anon :15am is gonna see this or not but NO I am not married. I live with my parents. We are moving out of our house. And NO I'm not married.
    Anonymous