I love and believe in Jesus ! Do you ?

My life would not be so good if it wasnt for Jesus ... I have peace in my heart and love all types of people ! So Im just asking you this Do you love Jesus ? And do you beliveve he is the son of God ? Im praying you do!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous
    m2knl!!! thank you bso much fort believing .....so many are lost on here ,,I only know of one God and he sent his son to die for us all that we have eternal life...glad to see more christians on here there are so many pagans that hate Jesus , I pray for everyone of them ...God says to share the gospel and people make you feel welcome then share Gods word ..if they dont welcome you then dust off your feet and consider it a warning to them..God bless you ..IN CHRIST LORD JESUS I PRAY !

Thank you so much for this blessing, Sister. God bless you for this kindness and encouragement you have shown me. In Christ Lord Jesus I pray....
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 11:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Nope.. I dont pray to imaginary friends.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 1:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, I definitely do. He is my saviour, and I love Him with all my heart!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Theres nothing imaginarey about Jesus ....If that was the case i wouldnt be ready your stupid response ..Prayers for you my friend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, I love Him with all my heart! My hubby is overseas but as long as I have Jesus I don't feel alone and I'm confident that He will bring my hubby home safely.
    moniluvsmarcus

Answer by moniluvsmarcus at 1:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No and no.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• JULIE THATS SAD ILL PARY FOR YOU!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I love my Gods and Goddess. I think its sad that you don't know my Gods OP. I will pray to them for you and hope that you come to know their love some day.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Anonymous
    I love my Gods and Goddess. I think its sad that you don't know my Gods OP. I will pray to them for you and hope that you come to know their love some day.

How do you know they love you? Did they die for you? Did they save you? I'll answer those questions for you..... They don't love you. They didn't die for you. And, salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved (see Acts 4:12).
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 3:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Same could be said for jesus m2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2010